6.26.2012

cultivating new ground

Now that we have finally updated our website (hooray, hooray), the tenn hens blog is going to well… go back to being a blog. More Hens news, more personal stuff, more design inspiration, and of course we'll keep sharing new projects here and there. The website will be more of our portfolio and services info. Whew, I feel better already.

Anyway, since this IS a blog I wanted to share a pretty spread that just came out in Elle Decor. Not a magazine I normally buy, but one that's always filled with beauty when I do pick up a copy. Our clients country home is featured in the pages this month. I was reading along and at the end they mention a milestone birthday bash the family hosted at the house. Well, I do believe we designed that milestone invitation and it's remained one of my very favorites. So cheers to them and the beautiful landscape they've carved out in the country.


No comments: